Taste of Hope is a culinary, wine and spirits tasting event featuring over 40 of New York's hottest and most popular restaurants and vendors, all set within a cocktail party atmosphere. Hosted annually by the American Cancer Society, all proceeds from the event go toward our 2015 goal of saving 5 million lives through reducing cancer mortality by 50% and cancer incidence by 25%.
Featured 2009 Highlights…
* Unlimited open bar the entire evening with specialty wine & liquor tastings.
* Amazing gift-filled organic tote for all attendees valued at over $100.
* VIP lounge and gift bag for VIP ticket holders.
* Demonstrations by top chefs including a live sushi rolling demonstration with Blue Ribbon’s Top Sushi Chefs.
* Book signing by renowned author Linda Dannenberg.
* Live music by DJ Scott Sheehy and The Islandboys Steelpan Calypso Band.
* Incredible silent auction and raffle prizes, including vacation trips, jewelry, gym memberships and many more!
* Free admission to Marquee after event for ALL event attendees.
In 2008 with your help we raised over $131,000 for the fight against cancer. This year we are expecting over 800 attendees with a goal of raising $150,000 for the vital programs and services offered by the American Cancer Society.
**For a list of 2009 participating restaurants please visit our event website!
Added by tasteofhope2009 on February 2, 2009