April 19-20, 2010, 1pm - 8pm on the 19th, and 8am - 6pm on the 20th
Join nationally-recognized speakers, best-selling authors, thought leaders and business experts for 2 days of informative seminars, workable business ideas, keynotes, in-depth clinics, workforce wellness sessions, health screenings and roundtable discussions.
Keynote Speakers - Dr. Louann Brizendine, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at UCSF and author of the groundbreaking New York Times bestseller The Female Brain and brand new book, The Male Brain; Anousheh Ansari, Technologist, Entrepreneur and Astronaut; Kristen von Ogtrop, Editor, Real Simple Magazine; Douglas Merrill, former CIO and VP of Engineering, Google; Author, Getting Organized in the Google Era: How to Get Stuff Out of Your Head, Find It When You Need It, and Get It Done Right.
Session Topics include:
* The Well Connected Leader - How to find Coaches, Mentors and Sponsors to Build Your Career
* Taking Control of Your Future
* Strategies for Navigating the New Corporate Landscape
* Building Your Brand On-line
* Health and Wellness - Longevity and Vitality
* Creating Powerful Networks
Share the Wisdom Forums - action planning round table discussions with professional coaches and subject matter experts.
Corporate and Community Partners include: Hewlett Packard, Anthem Blue Cross, Apple, Rambus, Robert Half International, American Airlines, New York Life Insurance, The Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology, The National Center for Women and Information Technology, Women 2.0, NAWBO California, Silicon Valley and San Francisco chapters, Women Impacting Public Policy.
Benefits of Attending the Conference:
* Top quality educational and networking opportunities;
* Low cost of attending a regional conference;
* Access to top-level national keynote and featured speakers;
* How-to breakout sessions, interactive roundtables and in-depth clinics.
Official Website: http://inventyourfuture.com
Added by FullCalendar on April 2, 2010