Clinical Trials Asia Summit 2012
"A critical guide for successfully conducting clinical trials”
Feb 9th 2012, ITC Maratha, Sahar, Mumbai, India.
Book your seats online here – Register now while seats last – Book here
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
• Overview of Indian healthcare and clinical trial system towards 2013
• Discovering the new trends in global clinical trials and their role in India
• Strategies to conduct successful interventional oncology trials in India
• What are the expectations of regulatory authorities and what type of regulatory structure does India currently have?
• Overcoming challenges faced in regulatory approval processes – obtaining drug/ clinical supplies import and export licenses in Asia
• Regulatory review at the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) and Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO): science, quality, and speed
• Effectively incorporating GCP & GCPs – Knowing what TO-DO and what NOT TO-DO
• How to achieve open and effective outsourcing partnerships
• How to Identify smart packaging solutions to balance quality and costs
• Identifying the decision criteria for partnering with the right vendors in Asia
• Identifying the main challenges to secure and increase global drug supply in the public sector
• How to manage risks in clinical trials effectively and how to successfully incorporate risk sharing models in clinical trials
• Extended Information for accelerating patient recruitment & retention in clinical trials.
• Finding the right clinical trial supply chain model to optimize the costs
• How to avoid mistakes in data collection and ensuring profitability and to understand the long term operation strategies for managing clinical trials.
• Understanding new e-clinical technologies to improve data quality and optimise clinical outcomes
• Next generation of clinical trials – How big will the market be?
• Arun Bhatt, President, Clininvent Research
• Deven Parmar, Vice President - Global Clinical Research, Wockhardt
• Arani Chatterjee, Senior Vice President, Clinical Research, Panacea Biotec
• D. Roy, Deputy Drugs Controller (India), CDSCO - North Zone (Central Drug Standard Control Organisation)
• Viraj Rajadhyaksha, Associate Director, Medical Affairs and Prayas initiatives, Sanofi Aventis
• R. H. Jani, Senior Vice President, Clinical R&D, Cadila Healthcare
• Subhashri Shivkumar, Hub Unit Director Regional Clinical Operations, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Viraj Suvarna, Medical Director, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Goutam Pujari, Vice President and Head Global Clinical Research Operations, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
• Ramakrishnan Sundaram, GRS Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Anish Desai, Director Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations,Johnson & Johnson Medical India
• Premnath Shenoy, Regulatory Affairs Director, AstraZeneca
• Yasmin Shenoy, Director-Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi Aventis
• Milind Antani, Head-Pharma LifeSciences group, Nishith Desai Associates
Plus Many More....
Who Should Attend:
This event will gather representatives from leading
CEO's, CTO's, CIO's, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
Clinical Research & Development, Clinical Research Services, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Clinical IT, Clinical Trials, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Quality control / Assurance/GCP, Clinical Study Design, Safety Surveillance, Subject Recruitment, E-Clinical Systems.
• Pharmaceutical Organisations
• Generic pharmaceutical companies
• Contract Research Organisations
• Patient Recruitment Companies
• Government- Department of Health
• Non-profit organisations/ Association
Why Should You Attend:
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference. Showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition.
Conference Booking Details:
Early Bird Discounted Price - Conference Delegate Pass (INR 4,000 + Tax (10.3%) per delegate) - Book and Pay before 10th January 2012 to avail the early bird discounted price. You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email – [email protected]
Standard Price after 10th January 20112- Conference Delegate Pass (INR 6,000 + Tax (10.3%) per delegate) - You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email – [email protected]
Group Discounts - 2 or 3 Delegates - (INR 5,000 + Tax (10.3%) per delegate)
Group Discounts - 4 and above Delegates - (INR 4,000 + Tax (10.3%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall - Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibiton Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to –TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email - [email protected]
Added by Nishanthi Bhavani on December 20, 2011