This 3-hr virtual seminar will offer a comprehensive ICH GCP training for all healthcare professionals involved in clinical research.
Why Should You Attend:
It is required that all healthcare professionals involved in clinical research must have documentation of current ICH GCP training. It is also required that that staff involved in clinical research update their ICH GCP training on a yearly basis. This training will help you fulfill this requirement.
This 3-hr virtual seminar is designed to provide a comprehensive training on ICH GCP guidelines. It is designed to offer documentation of comprehensive ICH GCP training required by regulatory agencies and sponsors. Participants will learn why ICH GCP has been adopted worldwide as the standard for ethical research practices and how to implement ICH GCP in their daily processes.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
The webinar will include the following critical information you will need:
1. Background information on the need for standardized GCP guidelines for the clinical research industry.
2. Coverage of ICH requirements for the Investigator.
3. Coverage of ICH requirements for the Sponsor.
4. Coverage of ICH requirements for IRBs.
5. Subject rights.
6. Adverse Event and Serious Adverse Event reporting.
7. Essential document requirements.
8. Document retention requirements.
9. Best practices and fraud.
Added by complianceonlinecom on March 13, 2013