This year's Vegetarian Food Fair will take place September 8, 9 and 10, 2006. The hours of the fair this year are:
- Friday, Sept. 8 — 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 9 — 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 10 — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The fair takes place at York Quay Centre, Harbourfront Centre
in Toronto, Canada. Admission is free
About the Vegetarian Food Fair
The Vegetarian Food Fair takes place each September inside and on the grounds of York Quay Centre, Harbourfront Centre (235 Queens Quay West, Toronto). The themes of the fair include health and wellness, vegetarian cuisine, the environment, animal welfare, and community-building activism.
The fair features the following components:
- Programming: We offer free programming throughout the duration of the fair, including guest speakers, workshops, cooking demonstrations, book signing sessions, film screenings, and children's activities.
- Consumer expo and information fair: Over 100 businesses and organizations staff their own vendor tables at the fair. See our 2005 Exhibitors Page for a list of last year's exhibitors.
- Vegetarian food tent: Food concessions are located in Harbourfront Centre's World Café and offer a variety of reasonably priced vegetarian meals to visitors at the fair. Toronto-area restaurants, caterers and organizations operate the food concessions. Meals served represent a range of ethno-cultural backgrounds (e.g. Indian, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Italian, Ethiopian, etc.)
All venues are wheelchair accessible, and admission to all events is FREE to the public.
Visitor resources, including Directions, Getting Around, and Accomodations can be found on this page.
Official Website: http://www.veg.ca/foodfair/