The Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) announces the 2010 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) on April 8-10, 2010 in Atlanta, GA at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center. The 2010 NTC will bring together an outstanding group of nonprofit leaders, IT innovators, communications gurus, fundraising superstars amongst other nonprofit staff looking to learn the latest trends, practical how-tos, and IT solutions to optimize their organization's technology to further their missions to create more social good in the world.
During challenging times, true innovators collaborate in an effort to maximize their effectiveness. In 2010, NTEN is proud to announce the Georgia Center for Nonprofits as the NTC Local Host. NTEN and the Georgia Center for Nonprofits will come together to provide an unparalleled meeting ground for drawing on the expertise and commitment of the nonprofit community. GCN will bring the successful Georgia Nonprofit Summit Conference to the NTC in the form of the Leadership Summit Track. Two great conferences combined into one to offer you more value than ever before.
• Over 90 sessions will be spread across 5 tracks: Communications, IT Staff, Program, Fundraising, and Leadership Summit from Georgia Center for Nonprofits. Check out the full listing of breakout sessions!
• Opening Plenary, Friday, April 9: Andrew Sullivan, Journalist, The Atlantic.
• Plenary, Saturday, April 10: Suzanne Seggerman, President and Co-Founder of Games for Change.
• A world-class group of over 100 nonprofit focused exhibitors in the NTC Science Fair.
• The GA Pavilion, the place for local nonprofit providers to showcase their products & services.
For more information and to register, please visit http://nten.org/ntc.
Official Website: http://nten.org/ntc
Added by NTEN on March 25, 2010