The most innovative conference on communication and measurement with ready to use, right now tactics and tools. This provocative forum confronts the change all around us, featuring expert speakers on the future of big media, the changing role of social media in research, and the skill set that employers expect and that communicators need.
* Find out if the tools you use to communicate with employees change attitudes, alter behavior and give you the right information.
* Do your customers get it? Learn how to measure customer understanding and response to product and brand messaging.
* Use social media to effectively carry your message and measure its value in real time
* Determine the best practices to drive results for your organization.
The 2010 IABC Communication Measurement Conference will give you tactics, data, and action plans to tackle all of your measurement and evaluation challenges. Hear from these leading experts in research and measurement:
* Frank Shaw, Microsoft
* Angela Sinickas, Sinickas Communication
* Diane Lenox, SAS
* Shel Holtz, Holtz Communications
* Click here (embed link) to see all of the program speakers
Build your credibility in communication measurement with the only conference that tackles the big questions, gives you real answers and puts you in the room with the top talent in the field.
Official Website: http://www.iabc.com/cm/
Added by patfan34 on August 19, 2010