11900 S. Loomis St.
Chicago, Illinois 60643

From: Tearched Henry Scott III, CEO, Optimum Enterprises, Int.
Event: The 2010 Citywide Candlelight Dinner & Play. Cost: only 50 dollars
Place: The Harambee House, 11901 South Loomis, Chicago IL. 60643
Date: 1 May 2010 Time: 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm

All Chicago families and friends are invited to an elegant and breathtaking night out of fun and entertainment. You will be treated to an impressive buffet dinner and enjoy one of the most exciting Christian Plays ever to hit the stages of Chicago. The play is entitled, “The Thirst Can Not Be Quenched”, (The Chronicles of a Christian Vampire). The event will also include a Stellar Performance by Chris Searcy, one of the hottest and upcoming gospel artists of today. He will be signing his new hit single entitled, “Addicted.” What more can you ask for, and at an affordable cost of 50 dollars per person. Please email Mr. Scott at [email protected] for discounts of groups having 10 or more guest. For only 60 dollars you will receive our Silver Package which will guarantee you VIP Seating. Our Gold Package cost is only 75 dollars which includes VIP Seating, OPEN BAR, a Special Back Stage Pass and Photo with the Cast. Lastly, for only 100 dollars you will receive our Platinum Package which will include all of the amenities of the Gold also a signed copy of the newly released book entitled, “The Thirst Can Not Be Quenched.” Tickets will be sold on-line starting 1 March 2010 and at Great Scott Records and Tapes, 2051 East 95th Street, Chicago, IL. 60617. Please contact: Tearched Scott at [email protected] for any questions call (773) 908-6623.

Added by trscott003 on March 3, 2010

Interested 1