On Sunday, July 13th, 2008, Angelenos will celebrate the seventh annual official Bastille Day LA Festival in the heart of West Hollywood with French gastronomic delicacies and spectacular live entertainment.
Come join in the fun and experience what thousands of people have been enjoying for the past six years, making this annual celebration one of the most well-attended community festivals in Los Angeles. Entertainment includes:
- A true Provencal Petanque Tournament under the pine trees
- A Parisian Waiters Race
- A children's village with fun and games
- Street performers
- Comedians, singers, artists
- French Market vendors
- Sidewalk cafes
- Fun prizes for all races
- Fabulous raffles including a trip to Paris!!
- Famous French food, wines and gastronomic delights!
Under the auspices of the Consulate General of France in Los Angeles, the Festival is co-hosted by Consul General Philippe Larrieu.
Official Website: http://www.bastilledaylosangeles.com/home.shtml
Added by ilovecomputers on July 5, 2008