The event will be located near the Tea House in the Elms Picnic area, with parking available at the North Entrance Car Park and at the Glen Waverley Public Golf course, corner Jells and Waverley Roads.
For those catching public transport, a complimentary bus service will be provided for Tiger supporters. Coaches will depart Glen Waverley station every half hour between 10am and 12pm, and return services back to Glen Waverley station will leave Jells Park every half hour between 2pm and 4pm.
Pack a picnic basket and rug and enjoy a wonderful afternoon of entertainment, featuring:
• Players’ guernsey presentation
• PETstock reptile park
• Player autograph and photo booths
• PETstock’s Cutest Pet Competition
• Moto Masher
• AFG sausage sizzle
• Live music
• Children’s amusements and footy activities
• Membership and merchandise on-sale
• Food and drinks available to purchase
What better way to take the Tigers out into the community than to stage this wonderful family event in the south eastern suburbs, a traditional Richmond heartland area.
Added by dkregor on February 5, 2007