Five top scientists and computer geeks have just 20 slides and a few minutes each to explain their theories - then you get to ask them anything you want in a relaxed bar setting.
* Meet Vlatko Vedral - Professor of Quantum Information at Leeds University - an expert on quantum entanglement
* Cross-question Chris Moulin - Lecturer in Cognitive Neuropsychology - on deja vu and memory.
* Get the latest on climate change and the weekend effect from Piers Forster - Professor of Climate Change Physics
* Hear Prof John Altringham on Echolocation and bats in Wharfedale
* Let IT expert Rob Lee predict the future of the internet.
The 20 x 20 Science Cafe is part of the first ever Otley Science Festival hosted at the fabulous Courthouse venue. Please check the event homepage for other exciting events at the Science Festival.
Please call the Otley Courthouse Box Office (10am - 4pm Monday - Saturday) on 01943 467466 to purchase tickets for this event.
For the thirsty ones out there, there will be a licensed bar!
Official Website: http://www.otleycourthouse.org.uk/science-festival/
Added by urbanwide on November 5, 2008