This course will give the participants critical skills in key software development practices that support Agile modes of development, through a combination of lecture, example, and exercise.
* Workflow of an Agile Software Development Cycle
* Impact of Agile on Conception, Design, Construction, and Verification
* Conceptual consequences of Agile methods
o Software as an emergent property
o Modularity, Dependency, and Component-Orientation
o Incremental design
* Infrastructure needs to support Agile methods
o Build systems
o Version Control and SCM
o Continuous Integration
* Development Practices and Approaches of Agile methods
o Testing, Test-First, and Test Driven Development
o Writing testable code
o Collaborative software development
o Pair Programming
Use this class to learn critical agile development skills and prepare for work in an Agile method like Scrum or eXtreme Programming. Course is delivered by Christian Gruber, a long term practitioner, coach, and trainer in Agile Software Development methods and practices.
1. Improve the quality of your software
2. Integrate successfully into an Agile team environment
3. Increase development productivity
4. Understand what makes healthy, maintainable code
5. Certificate of Attendance.
6. $100.00 discount on a 3-Day Agile Project Management training and certification.
Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa Airport
2400 Alert Road
Ottawa, ON K1V 1S1
613-288-9010 Direct Line
Date: December 18-19, 2008
$750 + GST per person (discounted from $1,250.00) - Lunch will not be provided.
:: 11 Spots Available in Total
Added by Berteig Consulting on December 16, 2008