Community 2.0 is the inaugural event for forward-thinking organizations that recognize the need of harnessing the network effect of community to make smarter, faster, and better business decisions.
This conference will offer an illuminating look at how community and social networks radically change the performance of companies in the areas of:
* Marketing- Find out how companies are harnessing the power of community to create two-way dialogues with their customers that ultimately deepen relationships and improve their bottom line.
* Product Innovation- Share ideas with industry thought leaders on how “crowd sourcing” is shortening product development cycles and creating new product opportunities.
* Customer Service- Learn how best practice companies are leveraging their customers to “self-service” and respond faster and more intelligently to company questions.
Who will be there?
If you are already involved with communities or if you are thinking about using the power of communities to improve specific business processes, you cannot miss this event!
* Chief Marketing Officer, VP, and Director of Marketing
* Chief Creative Officer, VP, and Director of Innovation
* Business/Product line owners
* Chief Technology Officer, eCommerce/eBusiness executives
* Chief Customer Care Officer, VP, and Director of Customer Care
Community 2.0 is the must-attend event 100% dedicated to how community will undoubtedly impact your business. Save the date and join us in Las Vegas!
Official Website: http://www.community2-0con.com
Added by planspark on November 12, 2006