10th Annual New Year's Eve Party Ride
Music! Dancing! Fireworks! General Merriment! & possibly, SNOW!
Start the year off right -- on your bike or skates! Come celebrate New Year's Eve in the great outdoors.
December 31, 2007
Meet at 10:30pm at Washington Square Park, under the arch.
We'll be riding up to Belvedere Castle in the middle of Central Park (at 79th St.) for the best (and free!) New Year's Eve dance party and fireworks in town!
Dress festive--don't forget your noisemakers and party favors--and bring food and drink to share!
Queens/Brooklyn Feeder Ride
For all you Queens and Brooklyn folks out there, we will have a feeder ride to the main event with two meet-up points, starting in Queens.
· Queens: 9:00pm--Meet at Court House Square in Queens at 45th Rd and 23rd St (7 train stops right there)
· Brooklyn: 10:00pm--Meet at the corner of the park near the Brooklyn-side entrance to the Williamsburg Bridge bikepath
Alternate Manhattan pick-up points
· 10:50 p.m. at Madison Square Park, 23rd and Broadway, Flatiron side
· 11:15 p.m. at Sherman Statue in front of the Plaza Hotel, 59th and 5th Ave.
· If you don't want to do the ride, you can just meet us at 11:45pm at Belvedere Castle.
Start your new year off right--On your bicycle, using non-polluting transportation, in the great outdoors with your community.
Check out our website: www.times-up.org
Official Website: http://www.times-up.org
Added by stellacadente on November 28, 2007