Explore the future of Web design, user experience and business strategy with an all-star lineup of visionary speakers. Keynote speakers for 2009 include Mark Frauenfelder (author, founder of BoingBoing.net and editor of MAKE Magazine), Jared Spool (usability guru), Tara Hunt (author of The Whuffie Factor) and Brad Smith and Ryan Sims of Virb.com.
Half-day workshops with leading experts are priced at only $375 each and include:
* "Mental Models" with Indi Young
* "CSS Spackle Day" with Molly Holzschlag
* "Good Design Faster" with Leah Buley
* "Paper Prototyping" with Justin Garrity
* "Tips for Using Search Engine Tools to Increase Site Traffic" with Vanessa Fox
* "Designing for Content Rich Sites" with Jared Spool
* "Designing with Patterns" with Bill Scott
* "From PSD to XHTML+CSS 4TW!" with Christopher Schmitt
* "Get to the Point" with Dave Yewman
* "Performance Optimization for Web and Mobile" with Jason Grigsby and John Keith
This year's event will feature a dedicated Exhibit Hall complete with cyber lounge, free Wi-Fi, book sales and more.
And everyone loves to win. Submit your work for the Webvisionary Awards competition at http://www.webvisionaryawards.com -- enter by April 15th for the early bird rate. Judges include Jeffrey Veen, Lynne d Johnson of FastCompany.com, Molly Holzschlag, Brad Johnson of Second Story, Indi Young, typography guru Roger Black and David Verba
Join us for the biggest and best WebVisions ever. See you there!
Official Website: http://webvisionsevent.com
Added by DanaCera on July 30, 2008