Australia’s Web industry conference.
Bringing together world experts in design, development and business, Web Directions is the professional and networking event of the year for the Australian web industry.
With leading international and local experts in user experience, interface design, social media, coding and development, SEO, accessibility, interaction design and much more. We think there'll be no better place for people who work on the web in any way at all to learn, connect, share and experience ideas in 2009.
Just a few of the speaker names:
* Kelly Goto - design ethnography evangelist and workflow expert
* Ben Galbraith - co-founder of Ajaxian & co-lead of Mozilla Foundations Tools team
* Elliot Jay Stocks - Famed UK web designer on CSS3 and other designer goodies
* Mark Boulton - designer and typography expert on the art and technology of web typography
* Christian Crumlish - curator of Yahoo!’s pattern library on designing social interfaces
* Deborah Schultz - Procter & Gamble’s Global Strategic Adviser for Social Media & Emerging Technology
Check out the full program here:
Official Website: http://south09.webdirections.org/
Added by mountainash on December 4, 2008