The Web Industry Conference:
Bringing together world experts in design and development, over 2 days of conference and 2 days of workshops, Web Directions @media continues the tradition and stays the professional and networking event of the year for the web industry.
Our aim is to maintain the integrity, relevance, and quality of one of the world's longest running and most highly respected conferences for web professionals, while bringing new life to the event. With our years of experience, and close ties with the web profession in the UK and beyond, we're very confident of achieving that, and hope you'll be excited to come along.
This year's speakers include:
* Steve Souders, Web performance guru at Google
* Hannah Donovan, Creative Director at Last.fm
* Tom Hughes-Croucher, Senior Developer in Yahoo's Open Strategy Group
* Doug Schepers, Rich Web Clients Activity Lead at the W3C
* Andy Clarke, author of Transcending CSS
* Bruce Lawson, Opera open web standards evangelist
Official Website: http://atmedia.webdirections.org
Added by Web Directions on February 3, 2010