Virtual Goods Summit 2007
Date and Time: June 22nd, 2007 from 10 AM - 5 PM
Location: Annenberg Auditorium Stanford University
Expected Audience: 200-300 entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and others interested in virtual goods and virtual economies
The first ever Virtual Goods Summit is a one day summit where we'll tackle some really interesting and timely questions about virtual goods and virtual economies:
* How will virtual goods and virtual currencies impact the social networking space?
* What does it take to successfully launch a virtual goods offering?
* How do you know if your community or audience is ready for a virtual goods offering?
* What does it take to nurture and develop a successful virtual economy?
* What does the future hold for virtual goods?
We've gotten great interest from a lot of the leading companies in this space and we're proud to offer a sneak preview of some of the great people who have already agreed to participate in our event:
* Ginsu Yoon, Linden Labs (Second Life)
* Kyra Reppen, MTV Networks (Neopets)
* Craig Sherman, Gaia Online
* John Chi, Nexon USA
* Amy Jo Kim, ShuffleBrain
* John Vars, Dogster
* Erik Bethke, Go Pets
* Tim Stevens, Doppelganger
* Daniel James, 3 Rings
* Sean Ryan, Meez
* Jim Greer, Kongregate
* Joshua Hong, K2 Networks
* Robert Scoble
* Susan Wu, Charles River Ventures
* Kevin Efrusy, Accel Partners
Please join us for what promises to be an exciting event.
Official Website: http://www.vgsummit.com
Added by CharlesHudson on May 25, 2007