Online video viewership is exploding, and marketers are racing to keep up. With viewers now fully in control, traditional TV advertising alone is no longer enough. Meanwhile, a massive volume of premium-quality video, including many online-only original programs, is now being rolled out. For this new ecosystem to succeed, effective monetization is essential.
VideoNuze 2012 Online Video Advertising Summit brings together executives from brands, agencies, content providers and technology companies to dig into all of the key opportunities and challenges this exciting new market presents. If your business success depends on online video advertising in one way or another, this is a must-attend day of learning and networking!
• Best practices from specific campaigns and initiatives
• New research on viewers' online video behaviors
• The critical role of connected and mobile devices and social media
• How and why brands are becoming content providers
• How non-traditional media companies are using video
• Key near-term trends and growth drivers
• Plus much, much more.
• Alisa Bowen, GM, Wall Street Journal Digital Network
• Sam Chang, VP/GM, LG Electronics US
• Colin Dixon, Senior Partner, Advisory, The Diffusion Group
• Ed Haslam, SVP, Marketing, YuMe
• Mike Henry, CEO, Outrigger Media
• Baba Shetty, Chief Strategy Officer, Hill Holliday
For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Editor and Publisher, VideoNuze
Official Website: http://videosummit2012.videonuze.com/
Added by ssmith_ny on April 23, 2012