UX London is three days of education, inspiration and skills development in the heart of the city. Bringing together some of the leading practitioners in usability, information architecture and user experience design, this conference will be a mix of inspirational talks and practical half day workshops. UX London will equip attendees with the practical skills needed to do their jobs better, be they budding IAs, experienced practitioners or UX managers.
For the price of a single ticket, attendees will get to see some of the biggest names in the industry and choose from 12 practical, hands-on workshop sessions. These will be spread across three tracks (UX Fundamentals, Advanced Skills, UX Strategy and Management) and cover everything from the basics of web usability and form design, through to advanced topics like Agile UXD, interactive wireframe creation and UX meeting facilitation.
Clearleft has attracted some of the top speakers in the industry to present at UX London, and we’re still adding more to the line-up. Here are just a few who are already confirmed.
* Don Norman (Nielsen Norman Group, “Design of Everyday Things”, “Emotional Design”)
* Jared Spool (UIE Director, Spoolcast, Web Apps Summit)
* Jeff Veen (ex User Experience Manager at Google, Start Conference)
* Peter Merholz (President at Adaptive Path, UX Week)
* Luke Wroblewski (Senior Director at Yahoo, “Web Form Design”)
Official Website: http://uxlondon.com/
Added by andybudd on September 15, 2008