Whatever part technology plays in your job, whether it be sales, operations, marketing or overseeing the spend and success on all of the above, learn more at Europe’s landmark event providing technology solutions for the travel industry.
What is on at the Show!
This year’s Show is bursting with varied, interactive content ensuring you will leave with practical ways to improve retention, customer relationship management, increase revenue and operation efficiencies.
* Seminar Programme Keep up to date and learn from some of the key figures in the industry. Sessions are £45 each when booked before 6 February, £55 at the Show – book now and save £10 per session.
* Expert Panel Discussion How can technology be best used in an economic downturn? Free to attend, an expert panel of travel industry and IT Heads will discuss maximising technology in the current tough economic climate.
* Advice Centre not sure which exhibitors to meet? Drop in to the free advice centre run by by Equinus and SourceIT-Travel.com.
* Exhibitor Question Time Submit a question to ask our expert exhibitor panel at firstname.lastname@example.org The panel will answer questions at 11am on both days of the show.
* Travel Technology Innovation Award Make your vote count … who’s produced the best travel technology innovation this year?
* Making Social Networks for your Brand a free to attend CIMTIG presentation.
* Exhibitor Presentation Theatre - Learn about the latest products and services in free 45 minute presentations.
Official Website: http://www.traveltechnologyshow.com/
Added by balabanovic on January 20, 2009