Mark your calendars for TechSoup's 2-day online event: Making an Impact: Web Stats for Nonprofits.
Do Web stats mystify you? Do you ever wonder if anyone is looking at your site or what you should measure to determine impact?
Join Yann Toledano, Internet Marketing Consultant and host of TechSoup's Web Building forum and Malin Coleridge, TechSoup's Senior Web Analyst, as they explore how to use Web statistics effectively on a shoestring budget They'll explain key Web metrics and why they matter for your nonprofit. In addition, they'll discuss how to use your statistical data to improve performance through testing and optimization.
Join us October 16 and 17th, for a free 2-day online event, in the TechSoup Web Building Forum
< www.techsoup.org/go/webstatsevent> as we discuss issues such as:
* What web statistics should my nonprofit look at?
* Web analytics tools and best practices
* How to use statistical reports to measure impact
* What, when, and how to test your Website
* Inexpensive resources for Web Statistics
* What are the different lenses through which you could look at your Web stats?
Join us Oct. 16-17th in TechSoup's Web Building Forum < www.techsoup.org/go/webstatsevent> as we explore these topics and more.
Official Website: http://www.techsoup.org/go/webstatsevent
Added by tsmegan on October 12, 2007