Technology Exits: How do you get Microsoft to acquire your company? Microsoft has a long history of technology development through acquisition, spending well over $10bn to acquire nearly 60 companies in the past five years. VC Taskforce has pulled together a team of experts to explore mergers and acquisitions from a variety of roles; operations, venture, entrepreneurial and legal. Join our breakfast meeting as we share insight on Microsoft and other merger-related questions:
* How do you attract Microsoft's attention as a small to medium sized company?
* What is the typical deal process look like with Microsoft?
* What are sure-fire deal killers for Microsoft?
* What are current valuations across various sectors?
* What does a typical M&A process entail?
* What should your company do to prepare for M&A?
* What happens after an acquisition?
Tricia Salinero, Managing Director, Newforth Partners LLC
Mark Wolfram, Managing Director, US Venture Integration, Microsoft Corporation
Bambi Francisco, Founder and CEO, Vator.tv
David Frazee, Partner, Perkins Coie LLP
Mark Lazar, Executive-in-Residence, Redpoint Ventures
Doors Open: 7:30am
$55 VCTF members. $65 Affiliates, $85 General, door + $10.
Official Website: http://www.VCTaskForce.com
Added by FullCalendar on November 8, 2007