Wednesday September 12th, 6pm
What are Founder Hacks? There is no single playbook for how to grow a startup. Come hear some of the current tricks of the startup trade from financing to hiring to managing to scaling up and more. Each of our presenters are bringing one of their favorite hacks to share in STIRR's short-form format.
The presenters will kick things off around 7:30pm:
* Patrick Koppula, Founder - Vadver
* Scott Rafer, Founder - Lookery
* James Currier, Founder - OogaLabs (previously founder of Tickle)
* When: Wednesday, September 12th. Gathering begins at 6:00pm, talks at 7:30pm.
* Where: Mighty, 113 Utah St, San Francisco
* Cost: Founding Teams of internet, enterprise, mobile or bio/cleantech companies: $10 pre-event/$20 at the door. All others (consulting, hr, pr, legal, accounting, design, etc): $20 pre-event/$30 at the door.
* Food: yes. Free drink tickets to first 100 through the door, no host bar after 7pm.
* Pre-printed nametags will be ready at the door for all pre-paid registrants.
Official Website: http://founderhacks2.eventbrite.com
Added by seanness on August 29, 2007