Startup Workouts is a new open-enrollment series of 75-minute “workouts” where founders develop and strengthen founder “muscles”— the fundamental business skills and problem-solving abilities they need in order to manage their ventures well and keep their projects above water.
Workouts are led by Portland Ten staff, who actively work with a team of tech founders working toward the $1MM in revenue goal and deal with these types of startup situations on a regular basis.
Startup Workouts are held in downtown Portland at NedSpace on Tuesday mornings from 10-11:15 am and Thursday afternoons from 4-5:15 pm, and are $18 for 1 workout, $75 for 5 ($15 each), or $130 for 10 ($13 each).
Founders can purchase 1, 5 or 10 workouts passes for the current 5-week period of June 22-July 23. Our full summer schedule is as follows:
* Tuesday, June 23, 10 am: Revenue generation
* Thursday, June 25, 4 pm: Basics of sales for startups
* Tuesday, June 30, 10 am: Extreme bootstrapping
* Thursday, July 2, 4 pm: Market validation basics
* Tuesday, July 7, 10 am: Keeping your ego out of the product
* Thursday, July 9, 4 pm: Work/life balance for founders
* Tuesday, July 14, 10 am: Founder/team accountability
* Thursday, July 16, 4 pm: Basics of project management
* Tuesday, July 21, 10 am: Clarifying the concept
* Thursday, July 23, 4 pm: Startup problem-solving
The outcome of Startup Workouts is to assist founders in better juggling multiple high-priorities in a high-stress, low resource, high-intensity environment.
For additional info, please contact Carolynn Duncan at email@example.com.
Official Website: http://www.portlandten.com/startup-workouts/
Added by PortlandTen on June 27, 2009