***Deadline to apply for a spot at this exclusive event is September 12, 2008.***
Looking for funding so you can take your venture to the next level?
Join Women 2.0 for an intimate conversation with members of the Angels’ Forum and Halo Fund on Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 at the Angels’ Forum office in Palo Alto.
Join an intimate conversation with angel investors on Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 at the Angels’ Forum office in Palo Alto.
Patricia Roller (co-founder of frog design and member of the Angels’ Forum), Georges Harik (angel investor and former Director of Googlettes, a start-up incubator that operated inside Google), and Carol Sands (founder and managing member of the Halo Fund) will answer questions and help you learn everything you ever wanted to know about early stage funding.
If you’re interested in attending, please email us your answers to the following questions:
1. Why do you want to attend this event? Why should you be selected to attend this event?
2. Do you currently own/run your own business, or have an idea for a business? What stage is it in?
3. Please describe your business.
4. How do you plan on making money?
5. Do you plan on participating in Pitch 2009?
6. If you had the chance to ask only one question to a VC, what would it be?
Deadline to apply for a spot at this exclusive event is September 12, 2008. To apply, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses to the above questions.
Selected participants will be notified by September 19, 2008. Cost of the event for selected attendees is $50 a person.
Official Website: http://www.women2.org/speak-with-angels-women-20-september-event/
Added by thisgirlangie on August 27, 2008