REGISTER AT: http://snapsummit2.eventbrite.com
SNAP Summit 2.0 focuses on the business of social network platforms: how to attract users and keep them engaged, how to monetize and advertise, and what to watch out for in the future.
In addition to a full day of panels, talks, and workshops, the conference welcomes in two keynotes: Aber Whicomb, CTO of MySpace, and Dave Morin, Senior Platform Manager at Facebook.
The conference includes a main stage, a workshop room, and an expo floor to demo products, talk with speakers and attendees, and make important business connections and partnerships.
On the main stage, hear talks from social app luminaries, including:
- Dave Morin, Senior Platform Manager, Facebook
- Aber Whitcomb, CTO, MySpace
- Dave McClure, Founder, 500Hats
- Jia Shen, Co-Founder, RockYou
- BJ Fogg, Co-Creator, Stanford Facebook App Class
- Naval Ravikant, Angel Investor and Developer of Compare People
- Lee Lorenzen, CEO, Altura Ventures
- Jeremy Liew, Partner, Lightspeed Ventures
- Siqi Chen, Developer, Friends for Sale
Topics will touch on a number of areas, including user engagement, virality, exit strategies, monetization.
Tickets are available now at http://snapsummit2.eventbrite.com
If you are an entrepreneur, independent developer, or work for a company with under 100k in funding, email cassnap [at] gmail [dot] com for information on startup discounts.
Official Website: http://www.snapsummit.com
Added by roomfullofpeople on January 11, 2008