Search Engine Strategies returns to San Jose with a new focus on the interactive marketplace. Our new content line-up includes key market makers along with an educational outline designed to address the issues Search Marketers face each day.
From universal or blended search considerations in natural search or SEO, to the latest tactics for managing sophisticated sponsored listing programs, we have created a social, educational and networking environment for you.
* Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing (SEM/SEO);
* Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves;
* Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing;
* Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates;
* Get the latest event information at the SES Blog.
What You Will Learn:
* How search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements;
* How to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors;
* How to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results;
* How to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy—and get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
* How to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines;
* What's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from it.
SES San Jose 2008 will incorporate the first annual SEM Awards ceremony.
The mission of the SES Awards is to inspire innovation and encourage new ideas. The SES Awards honor 15 outstanding search marketers and will be judged by a panel of industry experts and the Search Engine Watch editorial staff.
The Editor's Choice award winner will be selected exclusively by the SES editorial staff.
SES Awards Categories:
◊ Best Search Engine Ad Platform
◊ Best Business-to-Business Search Marketing Campaign
◊ Search Engine with Most Relevant Search Results
◊ Best Multi-National Search Marketing Campaign
◊ Most Innovative New Search Engine
◊ Best Use of Local Search
◊ Technology Platform Search Marketers Can’t Live Without
◊ Best Integration of Search with Other Media
◊ Best SEM Technology Platform for SMBS
◊ Most Effective Use of Web Analytics
◊ Most Innovative Use of Search Engine Optimization
◊ Best Web Analytics Platform
◊ Most Innovative Paid Search Campaign
◊ Most Advertiser-Friendly Search Engine
◊ Best Social Media Marketing Campaign
◊ Editor’s Choice
To sign up visit: http://www.searchenginestrategies.com/sanjose/awards/
Official Website: http://www.searchenginestrategies.com/sanjose
Added by SES on April 30, 2008