The smartest companies and marketers are employing search into their everyday routine. Search engine-optimised (SEO) websites rank higher in engines like Google and Yahoo, and that means a bolstered bottom line and new customers for you. Search engine marketing (SEM) has been and still is the most effective tool in the marketer’s arsenal to drive revenue and profits, while cutting costs. Time and again, marketers report a higher ROI from SEM than they do from other marketing channels.
While SEM is the most effective tool in their arsenal, marketers know they can get more out of their campaigns. At the Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo, you will learn the strategies, tactics, and best practices that will not only improve the search visibility of your website but increase conversions and grow your bottom line. Join us for the upcoming Search Engine Strategies London Conference & Expo, 17-20 February. At SES London, you can also expect:
* » More than 40 sessions to keep you on track with the latest trends in online/digital marketing.
* » Thought-provoking speakers from various industries — no sales pitches, just actionable information for immediate results.
* » Dozens of case studies from the practitioners themselves.
* » Sessions designed exclusively for novices, intermediate, and advanced marketers, executive decision-makers, agency personnel, web developers, and others who find that knowing more about SEM will help them do their jobs better and grow the bottom line.
* » Exclusive access to the social networking events and our expo hall.
This is our 10th year in London. Join us and your peers as the industry converges for four days of education, discussion, and networking.
Official Website: http://searchenginestrategies.com/london/?utm_source=upcoming
Added by SES on January 14, 2009