Don't miss out on a fantastic event taking place Nov. 11 at the Chelsea Art Museum—the Organic Center and Rodale Institute’s fundraiser “Ripe for Revolution.” This star-studded event will help focus awareness on the role organics can play in solving the world’s most pressing issues and will include high-tech presentations on the latest organic research plus an exclusive marketplace featuring the best in organic food, wine, clothing and other products. Guests will come away with a new appreciation for the power of organics to change the world.
Special guests include renowned pediatrician Alan Green, television star and chef Sara Snow, supermodel Emme and many more. All contributions to the event and money raised in the evening’s silent auction will fund the Organic Solution campaign—helping to spread the educational message of organics throughout the nation and the globe.
To purchase tickets go to:
When: Tuesday, November 11th
5pm Media Preview
6pm Event Begins
Where: Chelsea Art Museum
556 West 22nd Street
New York, New York 10011
· Alan Greene, M.D., renowned pediatrician and author
· Maria Rodale, chairman of the board of Rodale Inc
· Sara Snow, creator and host of Get Fresh with Sara Snow and Living Fresh for the Discovery Networks
· Arran Stephens, found and CEO of Nature’s Path Foods, Inc
· David Zinczenko, senior vice president and editor-in-chief of Men’s Health
· Emme, supermodel, author, clothing designer, and women’s advocate
…among many other thought leaders and organic advocates!
For more information please visit:
Official Website: http://www.organic-center.org/
Added by bmeyers on October 30, 2008