CODE: SCRUM-PRIMER-01-01 DURATION: 1 DAY/S
In this Scrum Primer course, you will get an introduction to the ever so popular Scrum process and its underlying Agile principles. You will learn about about key Scrum practices and about the main Scrum roles and responsibilities that are part of the Scrum process. You wil aslo learn how to plan, review and track Scrum projects using Sprint meetings and Tracking practices, how to scale Scrum and about technical best practices. Upon completion of this Scrum Primer course, you will have a good understanding how Scrum can benefit your organisation and software development projects.
LEARN HOW TO:
* Explain Agile and Scrum principles and practices
* Understand Scrum roles and responsibilities
* Run Sprint meetings (planning, review, daily scrum)
* Track Sprints (backlogs and Burndown charts)
* Scale Scrum
* Introduce technical practices (continuous integration, paired programming, TDD and Refactoring)
The next course will be delivered at Skills Matter - London, on 17 Nov 2008 by Rachel Davies. Rachel is also the author of this course and has been applying agile approaches since 2000 and has experience of a range of agile methods including XP, SCRUM, Lean and DSDM. Rachel has authored several Agile and Scrum related courses and regularly teaches at Skills Matter.
Official Website: http://skillsmatter.com/course/agile-scrum/scrum-primer
Added by SkillsMatter on October 3, 2008