Time to tempt your palate with all the pleasurable flavors that Southern California has to offer. Join Pleasure Palate as we do some culinary exploring of restaurants (both high-end and holes in the walls), various food and beverage tastings, cooking classes, potlucks and so much more. From savory to sweet, from salty to sour, from spicy to tangy, from exotic to All-American, we'll taste it all, so come along and take your taste buds on the ride of their life. Tonight's event will feature unique pairings of sashimi and wine at The Nose Wine Cellar.
For tonight's event, we will be experiencing 6 pairings of sashimi and wine and all for just $58. Those tasty duets will consist of:
* Ibodi - Pompano Fish with Sauvignon Blanc from Sancerre, France
* Sanma - Pike Fish with Garganega from Veneto, Italy
* Tobiuo - Flying Fish with Moschofilero from Greece
* Tobiko - Swordfish Carviar with Pinot Noir from Cava, Spain
* Shima Aji - AmberJack with Red Sancerre from Loire, France
* Hirame - Halibut & Fin Muscles with Bibich Reserva from Dalmatia, Croatia
(with the sashimi and wine, you'll also get rice, soy sauce and wasabi)
An evening with pairings of sashimi and wine is not be missed, so hopefully, you'll come out and join us for this special event.
This event needs to Pre-Paid by October 1 to reserve your spot and your payment will cover all the chocolate and wine pairings.
* If you are paying via Pay Pal, please send $58.00 ($55 + $3 Pay Pal Fee) to my Pay Pal account at email@example.com.
* If you are paying via check, the cost will go down to $55 and you'll have to email me for an address to send the check to.
IMPORTANT: You cannot just show up for this event. I need to collect all the money and pay in one lump sum by October 2. I also need to turn in a final headcount that same day. This event is first come, first served. The first 20 who pay the fee will get to go.
All fees are non-refundable after October 1.
Official Website: http://www.pleasurepalate.com
Added by Pleasure Palate on September 18, 2006