(Sponsored by Flickr, theprintspace, Alternative Arts.)
Photomonth are pleased to invite you to the preview evening for the open photography show to be held at the Dray Walk Gallery in the Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane.
The aim is to exhibition is to show a wide range of subjects and approaches and give photographers more opportunity to participate in Photomonth and exhibit their work to the public, press, publishers, curators and collectors.
The exhibition will also include photography from:
- The Shoot Spitalfields event organised by Shoot Experience
- Countenance & Confluence the street portrait project created by Rod Morris & Heather McDonough
- The Freedom 2008 group on Flickr.
Photomonth 2008, The East London Photography Festival is the largest photography festival in the UK with over 100 exhibitions and events taking place in more than 60 galleries and spaces and featuring up to 500 photographers.
How to get there
*Please use this super clear maps!*
- Use this map for getting to the area.
- Use this map to get to the Gallery from nearby (Dray Walk isn't listed on most maps as it's a private road)
Official Website: http://www.photomonth.org/
Added by photomonth on October 13, 2008