OutsourceWorld returns to London in April 2008 with even more for visitors and exhibitors alike. The largest event in the sourcing field - now in its seventh year! - OutsourceWorld is designed to deliver actionable intelligence to senior business executives responsible for sourcing strategy and execution.
* Understand and assess the new global landscape of sourcing options, models and suppliers
* Learn from relevant case-studies - and gain inspiration and actionable intelligence
* Meet and select future suppliers from every part of the world
* Participate in interactive sessions to gain the knowledge, tools and insight for successful outsourcing
* Engage with leading practitioners, authors and advisors
Who Should Attend?
* Senior business executives
* Operations executives
* Business-unit executives and general managers
* CFOs and financial/asset directors/managers
* Purchasing and procurement directors/managers
* Any executive responsible for managing external/partner relationships
* CIOs/CTOs and their direct reports
* IT operations directors/managers
* IT project directors/managers
* IT services sourcing directors/managers
* IT analysts
* IT security directors/managers
BPO, IT and IT-enabled service offerings and capabilities are growing fast in every part of the world. Outsourcing offers more and more paths to business growth: for every business executive seeking strategic competitive advantage, Outsource World is an unmissable event.
Official Website: http://www.outsource-world.com/london/
Added by BerislavLopac on January 20, 2008