Learn about Northwestern's Master of Information Technology program. The open house will be held on the Evanston campus, in Room L324 of the Technological Institute, 2145 Sheridan Road (at Noyes St.)
* learn about the MITP curriculum and courses.
* meet personally with current students and alumni to discuss their experiences and find out how MITP has fit into and enhanced their careers.
* talk one-on-one with faculty members about the content of their courses, their teaching styles, and their expectations of MITP students.
* learn more about MITP's executive-style program services.
* meet other prospective students and hear about their interests and goals.
* meet the MITP Board of Directors, composed of professors Abraham Haddad, C.C. Lee and Michael Honig and associate director Carol Henes.
Added by sage on March 28, 2005