After you check in with our hosts, you'll descend a grand staircase into the depths of the historic Higgins Building - the location of LA's first private power plant. The Edison was born from that power plant, retaining many of the mechanical artifacts (including the enormous central power generator) and "you'll be floored by the jaw-dropping architecture and design" (Metromix) as well as by servers and bartenders in full 1920's regalia.
There is much to explore here (check out their unique website)The massive industrial space is complemented by more intimate areas including The Lab (perfect for experimenting with a hand-crafted alcoholic concotion), The Game Room and The Charleston Room.The Generator Lounge is, of course, tailor-made for generating new business contacts. We'll leave to your imagination for what The Boiler Room is tailor-made.
We have exclusively reserved this fantastic venue all night long. Please join us for:
* All Drinks at Reduced Prices (6 pm to 8 pm).
* Complimentary hors d'oeuvres (6 pm to 7 pm).
* Cool music played at a low volume to facilitate successful business and social networking until 8:30 pm.
* Dancing courtesy of DJ Luis Morales from NYC beginning at 8:00 pm
* Mixing and mingling with 400 young, fun professionals for business contacts and friendships like you can do nowhere else.
We look forward to making the pleasure of your acquaintance!
Parking: Valet parking is available at the corner of Harlem Place Alley and 2nd Street, halfway between Spring Street and Main. Several lots are also located nearby.
Official Website: http://losangeles.netparty.com
Added by tatlop22 on April 28, 2008