Adaptive Path will bring together thought-leaders in design and business for a new 2-day conference: MX—San Francisco. The MX conference distinguishes itself from other design-and-business events by synthesizing inspirational keynotes with practical sessions.
- Tim Brown, CEO of IDEO
- Caterina Fake, Yahoo!
- Irene Au, Google
- Adam Richardson, Frog Design
- Jesse James Garrett, Adaptive Path
- Peter Merholze, Adaptive Path
- Lou Carbone, CEO of Experience Engineering
- Scott Berkun, Author
- Jennie Winhall, UK Design Council
- Brandon Schauer, Adaptive Path
- Brooks Protzmann, Dell
- Sara Ulius-Sabel, Whirlpool
- Doug Beaudet, Whirlpool
- Todd Wilkins, Adaptive Path
- Perspectives on current business and societal trends for design leaders
- Experience strategies - the key to long-term design value
- Service Design - stop designing products!
- Embedding design practices throughout your organization
- From optimization to innovation - why business is turning to design
- The impact of new technologies (mobile, Web 2.0, ubiquitous computing)
Official Website: http://www.adaptivepath.com/promo/MXupcoming
Added by csdv63 on November 10, 2006