why is it happening?
mesh is happening because five people with an enthusiasm for the Web and all the next-generation things happening around us decided an event like this one had to take place in Toronto. Events connecting Web ideas and leaders of the future are going on everyday around the world - Geneva has LIFT, Paris has Les Blogs, New York has BlogOn ? and now Toronto has mesh so we can be part of the Web 2.0 conversation.
Let's connect, share and inspire... let's mesh.
who is running it?
* Mark Evans - senior technology reporter, The National Post
* Mathew Ingram - technology and business writer, Globe & Mail
* Mike McDerment - CEO, 2ndSite Online Invoicing
* Rob Hyndman - business lawyer, Hyndman | Law
* Stuart MacDonald - entrepreneur, marketer, founder Expedia.ca
More information: http://www.meshconference.com/about.php
Added by Gary King on March 22, 2006