On Friday, November 14, 2008, Bible Center Church presents the 2008 Maximum Impact Leadership Event. This event will provide you, the business professional, with a day to ADVANCE yourself, your management team, and your team members. Renowned authors, businessmen, and leadership experts will provide you with a wealth of information designed to help you grow your influence.
Tickets are available at www.BibleCenterChurch.com, at either campus during business or church hours, or by contacting Mark Burdette (304) 419-2011, Rob Wilmink (304) 545-7753, or Assistant Pastor (304) 346-0431. Tickets are $75 each and includes lunch.
Be apart of the largest leadership event of the year. Continuing education credits available. Registration begins at 8am and the event is from 9am to 4pm. This year has a great speaker line-up. Here is sneak peek who will be speaking.
* John C. Maxwell, MIS Founder and renowned author
* Bill Taylor, Founding Editor of Fast Company magazine
* Dick Vitale, ESPN College Basketball Analyst
* Spencer Tillman, CBS Sports Analyst
* Pat Lencioni, President of The Table Group
* Valorie Burton, Professional Executive Coach
* Dan Cathy, President of Chick-Fil-A
* Kevin Carroll, Former Creative Katalyst at Nike
* Andy Andrews, Author of The Traveler's Gift
* Andy Stanley, Author of Visioneering
Please join us and we look forward to seeing you in November! For more information go to http://www.biblecenterchurch.com/feature2/index.html
Event submitted by Eventful.com on behalf of mdburdette.
Added by markburdette on October 6, 2008