Recognising the strategic potential of online marketing.
The online arena is increasingly being hailed as the future of the marketing profession. Applications such as blogs, wikis, search engines, mobile communications and social networking sites such as facebook are seemingly perfect tools for marketers to use in communicating their organisation’s products and strategies to their target demographic.
This two-day conference will identify and explore solutions to the challenges that face marketing professionals in developing a marketing 2.0 strategy and suggest how to:
* Develop a strategy that provides maximum exposure for your organisation
* Explore the opportunities presented by marketing 2.0 platforms
* Optimise your position on search results
* Encourage awareness and appreciation of marketing 2.0 across the organisation
* Integrate and build on initial successes in future marketing campaigns
Official Website: http://www.arkgroupaustralia.com.au/events-c031Marketing2.0.htm
Added by Cocktail Princess on June 26, 2008