Alice In Chains
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Three Days Grace
Dead By Sunrise
Cage the Elephant
• Tickets for both nights on sale Saturday at noon.
• Tickets available at the following Ticketmaster locations: Ritmo Latino, La Curacao, Beverly Center, The Block at Orange, Select FYE, Select Macy’s, Charge-by-phone (800-745-3000), Online at Ticketmaster.com or the Gibson Amphitheatre Box Office with minimal fees!
• Random number rules apply: No line-ups prior to 10A. Random numbers distributed at 11A. On-sale at noon.
• Random numbers will be distributed by the Ticketmaster representative (similar to raffle tickets) at 10A. After everyone present receives a number, the official representative chooses a random number at which to begin. The listener with that number is the first to purchase tickets. The chronological order will begin after this person. Persons who arrive after the numbers have been distributed will be serviced after the original number-getters are finished. Your number will be honored at the location from which it was distributed only.
• Tickets are $75 each. Service charges vary (see chart below).
Universal Box Office $75 + $7.00 =$82.00 $164.00
Outlets $75 + $16.50 =$91.50 $183.00
Phone $75 + $16.55 =$91.55 $183.10
Ticketmaster.com $75 + $16.55 =$91.55 $183.10 (online order processing fee: $3.40, print at home: $2.50, in store pick up: $1.00)
• Limit 2 tickets per person. • Outlets accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover.• The Gibson Amphitheatre box office will be selling tickets. It’s the least expensive way to buy a ticket!
Official Website: http://kroq.radio.com/2009/11/16/kroq-almost-acoustic-christmas-2009/
Added by la-underground on November 16, 2009