The Internet Strategy Forum Summit is the premiere annual conference from the Internet Strategy Forum, a professional association for corporate Internet strategists.
Attendees of the 5th annual Internet Strategy Forum Summit will engage with our keynote presenters from eMarketer, Forrester Research, Disney, Nike, Intel, IBM, WebTrends and Fandango, who will share their insights and ideas on how to best leverage the Internet and integrate it into overall business strategy.
Presenters confirmed so far include:
* Geoffrey Ramsey, Co-founder & CEO, eMarketer
* Nancy Bhagat, Vice President, Sales and Marketing Group, Intel
* Daniel Stickel, new CEO, WebTrends (formerly with Google)
* Charlene Li, Vice President & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
* Chris Shimojima, Vice President, Global Digital Commerce, Nike
* David Placier, Vice President, Consumer Insights & Marketing, Disney Online
* Shane O'Neill, Chief Technology Officer, Fandango
* Mike Moran, Distinguished Engineer, IBM, author (highest-rated speaker at 2007 Summit)
There are plenty of opportunities for networking with corporate Internet professionals and Internet-related product and service providers.
Check out "The Road to Chief Internet Strategist", an optional corporate Internet strategist career path symposium on July 18th, the day after the main conference.
Registration starts at under US$250.
Official Website: http://www.internetstrategyforum.org/summit
Added by SteveGehlen on March 20, 2008