**iGames Summit is not affiliated with Apple, Inc.**
The iGames Summit is a half-day conference focused on the emerging iPhone games space. The conference will bring together leading developers, investors, and executives to share their collective wisdom on what's working today and where this exciting industry is heading.
The iGames Summit will feature a combination of panels and talks featuring some of the top iPhone game developers in the market today. Talks and panels will cover everything from taking advantage of the iPhone's unique technical capabilities to monetization and distribution. We hope you can join us for the day and contribute to the conversation.
Confirmed Participating Companies
-Neil Young, ngmoco
-Steve Demeter, Demiforce (Trism)
-Keith Lee, Booyah
-Andrew Lacy, Tapulous
-Mike Mettler, admob
-Shervin Pishevar, SGN
-Andrew Trader (A.T.), Zynga
-Nicole Lazzaro, XEODesign
-Mike Pagano, Electronic Arts
-Ge Wang, Smule (Ocarina)
-Danielle Cassley, Aurora Feint
-Jason Citron, Aurora Feint
-Anu Shukla, Offerpal Media
-Sebastien de Halleux, Playfish
-Brett Seyler, GarageGames
-Michael Chang, Greystripe
-Charles Ju, Playmesh
-David Helgason, Unity Technologies
Opening Panel: "Lessons Learned: Why iPhone Games Work"
* Moderator: Ken Gullicksen, Morgenthaler Ventures
* Neil Young, ngmoco
* Andrew Lacy, Tapulous
* Steve Demeter, Demiforce LLC (Trism)
* Keith Lee, Booyah
* Danielle Cassley and Jason Citron, Aurora Feint - "Developing for the iPhone - What We've Learned in the Past Year"
* Ge Wang, smule (Ocarina) - "Understanding Sonic Media"
* Andrew (A.T.) Trader, Zynga - "Building Social Games for the iPhone - Bridging the Mobile and Social Web"
* Mike Mettler, admob - "iPhone Games by the Numbers"
* Sebastien de Halleux, Playfish - "Talk Title TBD"
* Anu Shukla - "Monetizing iPhone Applications with the Offerpal Platform"
* Shervin Pishevar, SGN - "Building Gesture-Driven Games for the iPhone"
* Nicole Lazzaro, XEODesign - "Using Fun to Drive Social Distribution of iPhone games"
* Mike Pagano, EA Mobile - "Talk Title TBD"
Closing Panel: "Where do we Go From Here?"
* Brett Seyler, GarageGames
* Michael Chang, Greystripe
* Charles Ju, Playmesh
* David Helgason, Unity Technologies
If your company is interested in sponsoring this year's event, please contact David Sachs (email@example.com)
This conference is brought to you by 3rd Power LLC, the group behind the popular Virtual Goods Summit and Social Gaming Summit.
Official Website: http://www.igsummit.com
Added by CharlesHudson on December 30, 2008