Hello Open Source Jammers, you've been invited to the next Google
London Open Source Jam, on Thursday 4th October 2007.
This time, we're going to be focusing on WEB!
* If you want to come, please RSVP by signing up here:
* We have a LIMITED number of spaces available. We'll be closing
reservations as soon as we hit that limit - sign up now!
* Please let us know if you've signed up but can no longer attend as
this will free up your space for someone else.
So please, come along and talk for 5 mins about something close to
your heart. Here are some suggestions for web topics we'd love to hear
* AJAX. How to do it well. Performance. Tools. Libraries.
* Google Web Toolkit. Love it or hate it?
* Web standards. HTML 5.
* Web testing. Because you really should.
* Web framework patterns. MVC/MVP. Component based. Continuations.
* The semantic web. How do we actually use it?
* Microformats. They're actually quite useful.
* REST. And MEST.
* Rounded corners. Can they be done?
* Web citizenship. What makes a good web citizen?
Or just come and share your experiences with your favourite
library / framework / stack / pattern / technique / tip / hack.
Official Website: http://osjam.truemesh.com/
Added by dallaway on September 12, 2007