Think, Mix & Play at the daytime hub of LoveWeek in San Francisco at Folsom & 4th.
October 2 – 3, 2008
The Get Connected Summit (GCS) brings together leaders and enthusiasts in electronic music, media and technology, developing innovative opportunities across increasingly converging sectors.
* Get Connected with industry professionals including music supervisors, labels, promoters and dj’s
* Interact with exhibitors from top gear companies
* Participate in discussions & workshops covering an array of topics including audio & video production, politics of entertainment, event production, new technologies and digital marketing
* Submit your tracks and be heard from influential music industry professionals at Test Press
* Play with your Summit Pass, which entitles you to special benefits at numerous venues throughout San Francisco
GCS "Think and Mix"segments will be held at Pyramind (www.pyramind.com), San Francisco's leading media, music production and educational facility located south of Market. GCS capacity is limited to ensure an intimate environment for Summit attendees.
Details & Registration:
*** Submit Your Track & Be Heard At TestPress***
Started in 2005 by the electronic and dance music committee for the San Francisco Chapter of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, Test Press was created with a grass roots mentality to bring DJs, musicians, vocalists and producers together to present new music to the community.
Test Press gives both artists and producers an opportunity to get their music heard and critiqued by respected industry leaders and for the fans and attendees to vote on their favorites. Test Press released a compilation in 2007 with the top 15 tracks for that year, sponsored by Ableton and Pyramind.
Submission Deadline: September 26, 2008
International Test Press
7-11pm on Thurs, Oct 2
832 Folsom St
San Francicso, CA
Official GCS event is open to Summit Pass holders only.>br>
Official Website: http://www.getconnectedsummit.com
Added by coreythrace on August 31, 2008