Free Yoga Classes at Sports Basement -
Whether you're a tri athlete, cyclist, weekend warrior, snow boarder, marathon runner, coach potato, yogini, rock climber, speed walker, or just looking to mix it - grab your yoga mat and come take a free yoga class on us.
Join us the first Sunday of each month as Iyengar Yoga Teacher & road cyclist, tony eason shows us how Iyengar Yoga Classes can restore the structural alignment of the physical body, increase muscle flexibility and range of motion, reduce lower back pain, develop deep, relaxed breathing, improve balance, and therefore - enhance your athletic performance.
Tony Eason - a Graduate of the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco & 11th Yr. California AIDS Ride / AIDS LifeCycle Cyclist believes that athletes of all levels can benefit from the precision of Iyengar Yoga.
* First Sunday of Each Month -
* Next Free Yoga Class - 02 December 2007
* 1:00 - 2:30pm.
In December 2007, Sports Basement joins together with local yoga teachers to give a yoga gift to the community. Feel free to join us each Sunday (in December only) for free yoga classes of various styles (Iyengar, Astanga, Vinyasa, Raja, Kundalini) with a variety of teachers from the San Francisco Bay Area.
* Sunday, 02 December 2007 - 1:00 - 2:30pm. -
* Iyengar Yoga Teacher, Tony Eason
* Sunday, 09 December 2007 - 10:30 - 12:00 noon. -
* Hatha Yoga Teacher, Mary Friedland
* Sunday, 16 December 2007 - 10:30 - 12:00 noon. -
* Kundalini Yoga with Shivie Cook
* Sunday, 23 December 2007
* No Yoga Class
* Sunday, 30 December 2007 - 10:30 - 12:00 noon. -
* Yoga Flow - with Annie Leguennec
* Sports Basement --San Francisco
* 1590 Bryant St.
San Francisco, CA
For more information, please visit: http://ynottony.com/yoga1.htm
Official Website: http://ynottony.com/yoga1.htm
Added by velo on November 8, 2007