Come out to the Lolita Bar this Monday and enjoy comedy both Irish and Irish-American. And if you get there before eight, you can enjoy the best happy hour in town - $3.00 well drinks and draft beers - including Guinness Stout. Case closed, you're coming out!
MONDAY, MARCH 19th
Tell Your Friends!
at the Lolita bar!
266 Broome St., at the corner of Allen!
8:00pm - FREE!
Host: Liam McEneaney
Brian Kiley - a writer for "Late Night with Conan O'Brien," as seen on "Late Show w/ David Letterman" and "Comedy Central Presents: Brian Kiley"
Christian Finnegan - is currently headlining the Comedy Central "Two For Flinching College Tour" behind his album from Comedy Central Records, titled "Two For Flinching." He's been seen on VH1's "Best Week Ever" and "Comedy Central Presents: Christian Finnegan"
The Hazzards - have appeared on Comedy Central, released a #67 hit single on the British pop charts, and have had their music videos "Gay Boyfriend" and "Shut Up and Makeout" downloaded millions of times! Look for their new full-length album coming soon!
Diane O'Debra - of the cult hit, "The O'Debra Twins"
Fiona Walsh - is from Ireland, and currently runs the Sundays at Seven series at the Irish Arts Center. She will be appearing at this year's Galway Comedy Festival.
Keith Farnan - is from Ireland, and will be coming off of having opened for Irish superstar Ardal O'Hanlon in Boston
WHAT THE PRESS HAS SAID ABOUT "TELL YOUR FRIENDS!"
* Time Out New York called it a "DON'T MISS," and said: "With a slew of talented stand-ups . . . and folk-rock duo 'A Brief View of the Hudson,' Liam McEneaney's new show and 'workout comedy room' is sure to please."
* The NY Daily News made it a Monday pick of the day.
* AM New York put it in their "Best Bets" section.
* "Editor's Pick!" - clubfreetime.com
* The Onion says, "Though it's pegged as a 'workout room' for comics to test their new(ish) material, Liam McEneaney's weekly show Tell Your Friends flexes enough comedic muscle to pull its weight alongside more established downtown shows. Demetri Martin, Slovin & Allen, and Late Night With Conan O'Brien writer Brian Kiley are among the stand-ups who have squeezed into Lolita's narrow space since the show's debut this summer, alongside the surprisingly tolerable resident folk duo A Brief View of the Hudson."
Official Website: http://kidliam.blogspot.com
Added by simpletwist on March 13, 2007