TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
Monday, April 21st
The Tref-tastic Passover Seder-bration!
at The Lolita Bar
226 Broome St.
(corner of Allen St.)
8:00pm - FREE
HOST: Liam McEneaney
is a writer for "Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien" who is the star of his own "Comedy Central Presents: Brian Kiley" special, and has made multiple appearances on "The Late Show w/ David Letterman," "The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno," "Late Night," and much more.
is a writer for "Saturday Night Live," who has appeared on Comedy Central and NBC.
is a writer for "Saturday Night Live"
is amazing, and has appeared at every comedy and music festival worth appearing at.
is a regular at the UCB Theatre, and is the "Little Bit O' Luck" guy in those NY Lottery ads
has appeared on "The Late Late Show w/ Craig Ferguson" and Animal Planet's "The A-List"
And our house band, A Brief View of the Hudson
WHAT THE PRESS HAS SAID ABOUT "TELL YOUR FRIENDS!"
* The NY Post put it at the top of a list of the best comedy shows in NYC.
* The NY Daily News called it a "Perfect 10...must see!"
* Time Out New York called it a "DON'T MISS" several times, and said: "With a slew of talented stand-ups . . . and folk-rock duo 'A Brief View of the Hudson,' Liam McEneaney's new show and 'workout comedy room' is sure to please."
* The Onion says, "Though it's pegged as a 'workout room' for comics to test their new(ish) material, Liam McEneaney's weekly show Tell Your Friends flexes enough comedic muscle to pull its weight alongside more established downtown shows. Demetri Martin, Slovin & Allen, and Late Night With Conan O'Brien writer Brian Kiley are among the stand-ups who have squeezed into Lolita's narrow space since the show's debut this summer, alongside the surprisingly tolerable resident folk duo A Brief View of the Hudson."
* "It's been a while since we wrote about Tell Your Friends but this weekly comedy series deserves a nod. Every Monday they belt out top notch comedy at rock bottom prices with performers who have appeared on Comedy Central, Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel, and more." - FreeNYC.net
* "'Tell Your Friends!' This, the well-earned title of Lolita Bar's upcoming comedy show, rings true for anyone looking for a good time and great comedy at no charge. (The comedians') collective resume spans Comedy Central, including "The Daily Show," "Premium Blend" and "Live at Gotham." They are simply some of the best club comedians in America today." - The Times Herald-Record (Upstate NY)
* AM New York put it in their "Best Bets" section.
* "Editor's Pick!" - clubfreetime.com
Official Website: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9182004366
Added by simpletwist on April 19, 2008