Entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and investors are cordially invited to attend FountainBlue's High Tech Entrepreneurs' Forum, Web 2.0 - from Consumer to Enterprise Opportunities and Business Models.
Web 2.0 solutions have centered around personal communities and consumer solutions. But as the solutions have evolved and the technologies have advanced, business professionals are adapting solutions previously targeting consumer audiences, to investigate enterprise opportunities and business models. Come join this conversation led by our esteemed panel:
* Facilitator Gary Benton, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
* Dr. Cheemin Bo-Linn, CEO & President, Peritus Partners
* Lyle Fong, CEO and Co-Founder, Lithium
* Lars Leckie, Partner, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
* Eugene Lee, CEO , Socialtext
* Bryan Stolle, Partner, Mohr Davidow Venture Partners, Former Chairman of the Board and CEO, Agile
Information and Registration: ENTREPRENEURS ONLY, NO SERVICE PROVIDERS PLEASE.
* Pre-register for the discounted rates of $18-$30 by visiting http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=147307 by noon on Friday, April 11.
* A limited number of on-site registrations are available at the door for $40 on a first come, first served basis. Although we do not offer refunds, unused tickets are transferable to another entrepreneur or to another FountainBlue event within 30 days.
* For more information about the High Tech Entrepreneurs' Forum and notes from previous meetings, visit http://www.sventrepreneurs.com.
* To join FountainBlue's free community for entrepreneurs, visit http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/SVEntrepreneurs/ or to informed about meetings only, visit http://entrepreneur.meetup.com/1641/.
Thank You to Our Partners:
We partner with many organizations across the valley to cross-promote events. This month, we will partner more closely with a couple of organizations, Women 2.0 http://www.women2.org/.
$18-$30 pre-registered by noon on Friday, April 11, $40 on-site.
Official Website: http://www.SVEntrepreneurs.com
Added by FullCalendar on February 28, 2008