http://www.funcheapSF.com (a grassroots website/listserv/blog that uncovers and then shares all the secret free things to do in the city.. like free concerts, all the fairs and festivals, cheap movie tickets, free beer tastings, free theater, etc...) is hosting its very first happy hour!
$3 Sierra Drafts
$5 "Three Day Weekend" Cocktail (Malibu Rum, Midori, Pineapple Juice)
Come have cheap drinks, meet some cool city dwellers, learn some tips on the hidden fun stuff to do in SF from the authors of the great travel book "San Francisco: The Unknown City", partake in some San Francisco trivia questions (how well DO you know this city?)
- CDs from local SF Indiepop bands like The Monolith and Oranger
- Concert Tickets to see The Kooks (U.K.) at Popscene
- IcerAir 2006 tickets (huge ski/snowboard festival at AT&T Park with live music from Jurassic 5 and Ladytron)
- Free food from Clown Alley
- Theater Tickets (Exit Theater)
- Movie Passes to Landmark Theaters
- Passes to the Asian Art Museum and California Academy of Sciences
- Stanford Football Tickets
------ About FuncheapSF -----
funcheapSF is a free yahoo group run by two SF locals, Johnny and Shannon, who were unemployed and sick and tired of the city being too damn expensive. so they did something about it and started putting together a list of all the free things to do each week in the city... including tons of stuff that you can't find in the chronicle, the guardian or even on craigslist.
Over the past three years of putting together our weekly emailng list, we've gotten pretty good at figuring out the best ways to have fun in the city without spending tons of cash. So you know that our happy hour is going to be cheap and you know it will be fun!
Official Website: http://www.funcheap.com/advertising/fc_happyhour_102606.html
Added by johnnyfuncheap on October 5, 2006